Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter & Rice Cereal

We had a such a nice Easter. We had brunch over at Siri's house with Nana Smoot, Troy's Family, and Siri's Family. Then later in the evening we had Mom and Max over for some yummy soup and salad. I am so grateful for my Savior and his resurrection. At the end of the day, I find solace in Him and know that He will succor me. I feel like I haven't been as close to my Savior lately, so I pulled off the shelf and dusted the ol' "Jesus the Christ," by Elder Talmage, and decided it's time for a good read again.



These pictures are Geddy's 3rd attempt at rice cereal (yesterday). He took to it a little better this time and was happy. The first time he tried it he kept puckering his lips like he was sucking on a lemon. Well, today was his 4th time eating rice cereal and kept gagging on it! Hmmm...maybe we will try again in a few days.





Here we are all ready for Easter Sunday!



Having fun play time!

1 comment:

The Scherbel Family said...

I can't believe how happy he looks in all his pictures! Good luck with the rice cereal.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH