Friday, March 20, 2009

What a Good Daddy

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband! He gets to spend every Friday with his son, and they have so much fun together. Geddy REALLY loves his daddy and Brennan got him to laugh for the first time about a week ago - it's so cute. Tonight as my cute husband was helping me plan the meals for the week (because he wants something other than my good old staples), I was reminded again of how sweet he is. I tease him because he's passive most of the time, but I usually don't mind seeing as I love being the control freak. So thank you honey for letting me be in control, I am so glad you let me be me and that you are you! I am so grateful for your patient, loving self. I have the best little family in the world! I have the cutest video of Brennan making Geddy laugh, but I just can't get it to upload...does anyone have any hints about uploading videos or have you had any problems doing so? Hmmmm....

3 comments:

Siri said...

"I have very little stress" ... I so did not inherit that gene! I love my little bro, too. And he is so very lucky to have YOU! Very sweet post, Tonee. HUGS!

Megan Hauze said...

Hey,
You are so sweet. I always love your post, and your comments on our blog, they always lift my spirit.
Hint... it takes FOREVER to upload a video, well at least it does on my computer. So maybe start the upload and give it a while, like 20 min. That is what I do.

Anne and Graham said...

Have you tried converting your video to a MP4? I use a program called "PQ DVD," although there are several free software solutions. This is what I did to get videos on my blog and works perfectly. Hope you guys are doing well!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH