Much gratitude to Gmama Lila for the creative genius behind Lil G's nursery. She spent many laborious hours at our house putting up wainscoting and molding, shelving, etc! We love you and Geddy loves his nursery! He slept in his crib for the first time the night we finished the Nursery (just this past Saturday). And guess what everyone? Our little Geddy slept all night last night - 10 pm to 7 am! Who hoo! What a little champ!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! How cute is that room?! I need to see it in person! Will she come to my house next?
And, way to go Geddy! Sleep is good. :)
Your nursery is ADORABLE!! I would have slept all night long too! SO much love in that room.
Is he still sleeping through the night?
I love it. She did such a great job. That first night sleeping through the night it awesome. I hope he continues for you.
Yeah! It's done and it looks amazing! No wonder he wants to sleep there all night.
I love Geddy's room! It looks so great. We are now just finishing painting our little boy's room. I love decorating for boys!
Post a Comment