Sunday, March 15, 2009

Momma's Best Boy

Our little Geddy is thriving. He just gets more fun by the second. Wow! What a blessing he is in our home. Some of his favorite things to do are lay on his play yard and pull and grab at the rings, take baths, swing, suck on his binkers, and get his diaper changed!
His least favorite thing to do these days is eat, and he gets fussy around eating time (or should I say around the time when I think he should eat!!!) He only likes to eat 4 times a day (he must take after his dad who generally only eats one big meal a day!) However, he seems content with the amount and frequency; I just had to realize that it was ME that wasn't content with it, but he knows what he wants and I can't force him to eat any more.
But he's such a good baby. He's still sleeping so well through the night. After a week of sleeping from 10-8 he's started to wake once or twice a night, but I just give him the binkie and he's right back to sleep until 8 or so. He's momma's little sunshine!
He just looks so peaceful when he sleeps.
I even think he looks cute when he's crying...am I weird?


5 comments:

Sarah B said...

He is SO cute! I'm glad you are having so much fun with him. You are a great mama.

Siri said...

He IS always cute ... even when he is crying! Can I keep him??

Hoot said...

Geddy is so cute, and I just can't get over his name. I LOVE IT! Brennan showed me your blog when he came to the office. I love hearing how you guys are doing. BTW, This is Lisa from Keystone.

Lacey said...

I can't believe how much he is growing. He is such a cutie. :)

the dutson five said...

Seriously! Have I ever told you how CUTE he is?! :)
I love Sam's crying face too. I kinda secretly love when he cries because I think it's so cute...

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH