What a wonderful day we had on Geddy's special blessing day. Daddy did such a good job with the blessing and Mommy even bore her testimony in fast and testimony meeting for the first time in more than 7 years (I know I am terrible!!!) We had such a wonderful time enjoying family and we even managed to have them all over to the house and not freak out (if you know us you know we aren't huge at having large parties at our house). It was such a beautiful day outside and an equally beautiful spiritual day. Thank you to our wonderful families that came to love and support us! You make the world a more loving and wonderful place!

Great Gma Swilor and Geddy meeting for the first time!

The Smoot/Elkins Men...Troy, Shea, and Darren

Large Party in small home...

I think I like this Great Gma of mine!!!

Cute Swilor's (my best cousin Russ and his cute family), and my wonderful father, Wes.

Jerica (sister), Annie and Aliya (nieces)

Great and Great Great Grandparents!

Our little family

Shaylee...the cutest little picture ham!

Adam and Sam...look at these studs!
3 comments:
Tonee, it was such a special special day! How very blessed we ALL are to have baby Geddy in our lives. Love you!
I am so very grateful to have been a part of this special day...the blessing of OUR miracle baby. Both of you, Brennan and Tonee, have such special spirits, and will be worthy parents of this little boy. Geddy was blessed to be sent to your family. I love you!
You guys did great. Brennan, you did an awesome job on the blessing. What a special time for all of you.
Post a Comment