Tuesday, February 3, 2009

8 Weeks - Growing strong

Geddy is growing sooo BIG! At his 2 month check-up he weighed in at 10 lbs 12 oz. and 22 inches long! Way to go buddy! I love you!
I need to get a little fatter before I fit into my Bumbo chair!

Look at me - I am so lucky! I get to sleep in the big bed and have my mom all to myself (Dad is out of town...)

Look at this happy boy! He seriously is the biggest cheeser every time I change him! All smiles again!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big. And he's so cute! How's it going without Brennan around? It's always scary the first time your hubby is away. Have fun!

Heather 'n Jay said...

The chair is awesome!

Lacey said...

He's getting so big. He is adorable. I love this stage when they smile & laugh at everything. Enjoy, they grow up way to fast. :)

Farnsworth Fam said...

I loved it! He is getting so big, it is unfair to us mommy's. What an adorable little guy you have.

Kim said...

He is so-o cute I just want to eat him up!!

Siri said...

... still killing me!! He is soooo beautiful, I just wanna squeeeeze him!!

Unknown said...

Seriously! How cute is he!!! I love it!

the dutson five said...

Oops! That last comment was from me.. I just realized my computer was signed into my mom's google account...

Apryle Moss said...

He is so cute. My mom and I need to come and see him sometime. I love his big grins that is adorable. Hope all is well. Take care.

Anne and Graham said...

Hi Tonee - I am so glad I found your blog. Your son is so handsome and has the best smiles! I am so happy for you guys. I hope everything is going well.

Jen Hanson said...

I can't believe his grin. How cute is that!!! I love that bumbo chair.

laura j. said...

Tonee, I hope you don't mind that I found your blog and am taking a peek. Your little guy is adorable! We blog too, but we are private so if you want an invite email me at looper_john@yahoo.com.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH