Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Smiley Boy

One thing our boy does a lot of (besides sleeping, eating, and pooping) is smiling! He especially smiles a lot after a BIG meal! I actually caught this picture while he was sleeping...after a BIG meal...he he he

7 comments:

Megan Hauze said...

Oh my heck. How cute is that! I totally LOVE it. That must be the best feeling in the world!

Sarah B said...

HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Love that picture! I bet you're having so much fun!

the dutson five said...

Oh, what a cutie! I love it!

Teri said...

How adorable!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

what a sweetheart! I bet you are so in love!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Oh, he is sweet! You looked so good today. I can't believe you are out and about. I need to bring you guys dinner. I will call you tomorrow.

Heidi Sue said...

Tonee, just love that little guy as much as you can. Spend every moment that you can with him, because he will be a Teenager before you know it.I feel like all mine have grown up over night. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet the little guy.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH