Oh Tonee he;s finally here!! How wonderful for you guys!! You look great, and he is so cute, how are you feeling? I totally understand about movie night, we'll do it again next year. CONGRATS!
Congratulations Tonee and Brennan he looks adorable. I was just checking your blog, glad for blogs. I enjoy reading and seeing all your pictures. I will besure to check weekly now. And see howe Baby Geddy is doing. Love Aunt Jackie
We are so happy for you guys. What a cutie, and right before Christmas how fun. We hope that you are feeling good and that things went great. We are so so so excited for you guys.
Only you would have a smile that big while you are in labor :)! I love it! He is the cutest, yummiest little thing ever! I can't believe he's REALLY here! So, so cute! Congratulations!
OMG, he is soooooooooooo cute!!! You guys make cute babies!!! You'll have to tell me all the details later. We are so happy for you guys! Congrats!!! Love ya!!
Congrats you guys. He is so cute. I am so happy for you both. Tonee, I love your huge smile. Enjoy every moment, it goes by way too fast. Let us know if you need anything ok. :)
Woot woo!!! Congratulations! I haven't blogged for a bit. He is darling - he will give 'Geddy' a better look than the other 'Geddy'! I will call to bring dinner. You look great! Congratulations!!!
What a beautiful baby boy!! Congratulations! You look awesome, too! I'm glad I found your blog. I linked to it through Megan and John's. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats!!! He is so cute. I miss the cuddly baby days, now I have moody teenagers that are too cool to hug their mom. Have a very merry Christmas with your cute family.
23 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.
Watch your back ... I might steal him!! He is sooooo beautiful! Congrats you guys. All the best. Love, Siri
Congrats!! I am so happy for you!! He is adorable. (And now the real fun begins.) Hold him close, they grow-up much to quickly.
Oh Tonee he;s finally here!! How wonderful for you guys!! You look great, and he is so cute, how are you feeling? I totally understand about movie night, we'll do it again next year. CONGRATS!
love,
KIM :)
Congratulations.....We are so excited for you. He is beautiful. Take Care and we hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas. Love you, Engor
Congratulations Tonee and Brennan he looks adorable.
I was just checking your blog, glad for blogs. I enjoy reading and seeing all your pictures. I will besure to check weekly now. And see howe Baby Geddy is doing.
Love Aunt Jackie
SO CUTE! Congrats you two. We are so happy for you. He is adorable.
We are so happy for you guys. What a cutie, and right before Christmas how fun. We hope that you are feeling good and that things went great. We are so so so excited for you guys.
It must have been the gilatos!! He is SO SO SO cute and little! Congratulations! Can't wait to see you (and Geddy) again!
Only you would have a smile that big while you are in labor :)! I love it!
He is the cutest, yummiest little thing ever! I can't believe he's REALLY here!
So, so cute! Congratulations!
OMG, he is soooooooooooo cute!!! You guys make cute babies!!! You'll have to tell me all the details later. We are so happy for you guys! Congrats!!! Love ya!!
How cute! He must have been early. Can't wait to meet him in person. Hope you are recovering well.
So precious! I love the fuzzy santa hat.
Oh my heck, he is SOOO cute. What a perfect little christmas present. I am so happy for you guys, I can't stop smiling! Congrats.
Way to go. He's a cute little baby. I hope he doesn't keep you up to late at nights. Enjoy.
From Jerrin
Congrats you guys. He is so cute. I am so happy for you both. Tonee, I love your huge smile. Enjoy every moment, it goes by way too fast. Let us know if you need anything ok. :)
Woot woo!!! Congratulations! I haven't blogged for a bit. He is darling - he will give 'Geddy' a better look than the other 'Geddy'! I will call to bring dinner. You look great! Congratulations!!!
Oh, he's so adorable. What a gift and dream come true! Enjoy the treaures of parenthood.
XO,
Julie
Yeah Congratulations we are so happy for you. It is so exciting. He is so adorable. Hope you get some rest take care. Love Ya
he is sooo adorable! I'm so happy for you- glad that everything went well and he's healthy. He came a little early! Congratulations and good luck!
What a beautiful baby boy!! Congratulations! You look awesome, too! I'm glad I found your blog. I linked to it through Megan and John's. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats!!! He is so cute. I miss the cuddly baby days, now I have moody teenagers that are too cool to hug their mom.
Have a very merry Christmas with your cute family.
YAY!!!!!!!!!! He's so cute, congrats!
Post a Comment