Monday, December 22, 2008

My Baby is 2 weeks old!


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how precious is he? He looks so cute, and alert.

He is smiling because for so long he dreamt of meeting his mom and dad...now that he has he is in a state of total bliss.

Lacey said...

He is so adorable. Take every moment in because time goes by soooooooo fast. :)

the dutson five said...

Oh my goodness, Tonee! I swear I'm not just saying this, but I think he may just be the CUTEST newborn I have EVER seen! (Even cuter than mine :)
Honestly, he is just precious!!

Apryle Moss said...

How cute is he. I hope mom is holding up to.

Teri said...

How absolutely darling! How are you doing with all this new mom stuff? I hope you are getting used to it all. Congratulations! He is an absolute cutie!

Doti Christensen said...

He is so cute! I miss you, I hope you have a great holiday.

Sarah B said...

He already looks a little older since your last post! He is SO beautiful! Keep the pics coming!
Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

what sweetie! I swear they get big why too fast!

Siri said...

Ooooh Tonee. Soooo adorable! Can't wait to see him again!

KField said...

Look at all that hair! He is so precious...I just want to squeeze him! Seriously such a beautiful baby! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Our "miracle baby" is the most precious gift of the season...a heavenly light in my life. Yes, he is BEAUTIFUL and I'm a grateful "nana."

Heather 'n Jay said...

He is so cute! What a blessing. When you're getting some sleep, I would love to come over and meet him.

TreverandDawnell said...

He is adorable. What a beautiful child! I am so excited/happy for you guys!

Jen Hanson said...

Wow! He's adorable.

McRae Family said...

Tonee...
He is so sweet. He has a beautiful little face. I really need to come and see him. Take care.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH