That's a super cute gift! And I say the same thing about wanting to eat my kids too! They are just too cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! And Happy New Year!!
tonee- congratulations on your sweetest baby! i am glad you found our blog and i found yours. hope everything is going well for you. john says hi to brennan. happy baby! amy pilkington
He is so cute. It is really the best Christmas present. I had a baby for Christmas to and it was fun. I hope that you are all well and happy. Take care
11 comments:
He is so beautiful. I love the present thing. He is a gift! When can I meet him?
what a great present! That is what I told John we were getting for Christmas, but ours are on back order!
That's a super cute gift! And I say the same thing about wanting to eat my kids too! They are just too cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! And Happy New Year!!
tonee-
congratulations on your sweetest baby! i am glad you found our blog and i found yours. hope everything is going well for you. john says hi to brennan.
happy baby!
amy pilkington
Ohhhhh, he is so cute! I want to squeeze him!
I love his cute faces. I hope your dinner was good the other night. Sorry. Ours was burned on the bottom. I hope it was good though.:)
Tonee, he is so adorable-- and yes, he looks pretty edible! I'd eat him up, too! :)
He is so cute. It is really the best Christmas present. I had a baby for Christmas to and it was fun. I hope that you are all well and happy. Take care
Absolutley the best Christmas present ever. He is adorable and I am so happy for you guys. I know you will be a fantastic mom!
ahhh man! you're killin' me!!
ha ha! LOVE the picture of him under the tree. SO cute!!
Post a Comment