Monday, November 17, 2008
Week 35 - "2 possibly 3"
Hello. I went to the Dr. today and he said "Well you are 2 possibly 3 cm. dialated, and his head is way low." Those who have had babies, of course know that it's not uncommon to be 2 cm. for weeks! And of course, I don't want to have this baby for at least another 2 weeks - so here's to hoping. Speaking of his head being "way low" - yah, I could totally tell that was the case. Not to get too graphic but I can tell something is down there, right there, like if I reached in I could touch his head. I am excited to be dialated, and the Dr. said "it's good" but he also said "well if your water breaks or you go into labor, go straight to the hospital." I am assuming he's just getting me prepared for the idea that I could go into labor in a few weeks, or who knows it might be 5 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH
2 comments:
Yeah, you're in the final stretch! Hunter was born at 35 weeks! It was weird to be surprised so early. So hang on a few more weeks. This is so, so exciting!
Ahhh! I can't believe it's getting SO close! Crazy!
Post a Comment