Is this Baby Smoot's name sake? Umm, I just hope he comes out looking like you 2 and not this guy ;. heeheeheeluvs, Kim
Ok, so that is Geddy Lee. I second Kim's thoughts. I hope your Geddy is a whole lot cuter than Geddy Lee. So, what does this mean? How close are you to having your Geddy??
Of course Our Geddy will be cuter than G.L. ...look at his GRANDparents!!
How cool to have a name sake! I was just named after the millions of other "jennifers" in the world...By the way, LOVE LOVE your new blog background.
I believe his real name is Gary Lee Weinrib. But that's just a stab in the dark
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is this Baby Smoot's name sake? Umm, I just hope he comes out looking like you 2 and not this guy ;. heeheehee
luvs, Kim
Ok, so that is Geddy Lee. I second Kim's thoughts. I hope your Geddy is a whole lot cuter than Geddy Lee. So, what does this mean? How close are you to having your Geddy??
Of course Our Geddy will be cuter than G.L. ...look at his GRANDparents!!
How cool to have a name sake! I was just named after the millions of other "jennifers" in the world...
By the way, LOVE LOVE your new blog background.
I believe his real name is Gary Lee Weinrib. But that's just a stab in the dark
Post a Comment