I had my 28 week appointment today. It went great. We got to see our large little boy...he he he. No really, the Doc said I am measuring a week or so ahead of schedule...so I am hoping that means baby mid December??? I sure do feel large for only 28 weeks. To date I have gained 35 lbs! I can hardly believe it. He said the baby weighs about 3 lbs. at this point. I just can't wait to see that little big boy of ours!!!
6 comments:
Awww, the little cutie! I can't wait to see him too! So glad everything is going so well! :)
Isn't it crazy to think that babies that are born at this point usually survive? That was always a comforting thought to me. So glad to hear that all is well.
Congrats Tonee! I'm so excited to see your blog...and I'm so excited for your little boy to come! It's crazy to think that he's 3 lbs now, isn't it? Keep us posted!
That is great. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
awww new babies are soo sweet! I also cannot wait to see your handsom little guy! I am so excited for you guys.
35 lbs?! Well, it's about time you caught up with the rest of us!! Oh Tonee. I can hardly wait too. I am so excited to spoil my little nephew Geddy!!
Post a Comment