Thanks Siri! Really....
5 things I would like to do before I die:
1- Pay off my mortgage (ha ha ha)
2- Go back to Italy with my hubby
3- Serve a mission with my hubby
4- See my children have grandchildren
5- Go hiking in different places around the world(nothing too extreme...like Mt. Everest!)
5 things I can do:
1- Clean (really well!)
2- Accounting
3- Listen
4- Make a fool out of myself and say things I shouldn't say
5- LAUGH (loudly!)
5 things I cannot do:
1- Work out in the early morning (I get dizzy and lightheaded)
2- Host a large party
3- Moutainbike (but I like biking on the road)
4- Manage stress very well
5- Sing (at all!!!)
5 things that attracted me to Brennan:
1- He makes me laugh and enjoy the lighter side of life!
2- His laid back personality
3- His courage and faith in the future
4- His eternal perspective
5- His sexiness (he he)
5 things I say most often:
1- Love you
2- Roxi come!
3- "Thank you for calling Legacy Utah Real Estate"
4- "Ahh baby" (meaning when he's moving around so much it's like a circus in there!)
5- Can you rub my feet? (he he he - my poor husband)
5 people I admire:
1- Women I have worked with in my callings at church
2- My mother in law
3- All of my sister in laws!
4- My sister Jerica
5- My husband
5 of my favorite foods:
1- Pudina Chicken (Indian)
2- Garlic Naan (Indian)
3- Anything Thai (especially anything my Thai friend Praew cooks for me!)
4- Nielsen's Frozen Custard
5- Basil and Cilantro
I tag AMY . . .because I have been waiting months for her next blog entry... he he he.
1 comment:
Great answers! You are the sweetest. What do I need to do to bribe you to come clean MY house?!! Love you. =)
Post a Comment