Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Braxton Hicks

Yesterday I was having so many braxton hicks contractions at work and through the evening, I was getting worried. Then I had a lot of pressure down in my pelvic area -Brennan suggested we actually put some clothes in my overnight bag, so we did. I was going to call my Dr. today if I kept feeling so many of the B.H. contractions, but they have mostly subsided to normal frequency today. I talked to my friend Praew today about going in to the early stage of labor and what it feels like - because now I am a little worried. But she said I would know when I was going into labor - because it's more than just a tightening of the uterus, or mildly uncomfortable, it will be painful. What joys I have to look forward too....he he he

3 comments:

Siri said...

Whoo whoo hheee. Whoo whoo hheee.

Farnsworth Fam said...

Good Luck...Time to get really excited/frantic/confused.

By the way we went private, if you would like an invite e-mail me at kayef13@gmail.com

Heather 'n Jay said...

Hang in there! The last six weeks are the hardest.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH