Monday, September 8, 2008

Snowbird 2008

This past weekend we went up to Brennans Mom's condo in Snowbird. We hung out with our friends Trever and Dawnell and had lots of fun. We also loved hanging out with all the "old folks" and they loved calling us their "little kids."


Here's some alpine slide action!! Dawnell raced her father-in-law, Norm, and Brennan and Trever raced each other...looks liks a pretty close race guys!



The view at 11,000 feet is always breath-taking!
Here's my cute honey on the chair lift on his way up to ride the alpine slide.
Cheers!!! Thanks for lots of fun everyone! And thanks to Mom (Marcia) for being such a wonderful host!

4 comments:

the dutson five said...

Looks like fun! So beautiful! There's nothing like fresh mountain air, is there?

LOVE that belly!! :) (I'm sorry, I know I say that every time, but I just can't help it!)

Siri said...

So glad you guys had a good time too! Hopefully next year we can all show little Geddy around together. And ditto on the cute belly thing!!

Apryle Moss said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We went up to October fest last year and we had a fun time. We didn't do the slide, but we really wanted to. I hope all is well. You look so cute pregnant. I hope you will invite us to some baby showers my mom would love to also. She gets on and reads your blog all the time. Take care and we will talk to you later.

Lacey said...

Great pictures.
I love going up to snowbird. My parents have a time share so it is always fun to get out of the city and enjoy fresh air.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH