Wednesday, September 17, 2008

26 weeks and counting....

Well, I figured it had been a month since I took some pregger pictures of me, so here they are. I can't believe I am six months already. Some people say I am small and others (like Kim R. and my Mom) think I am huge and look more like I am 8 months pregnant!!! I, of course, feel H-U-G-E! But I am really, honestly still loving it. I am even loving the seemingly annoying things, such as stretch marks (and chubby face). Yes...the stretch marks are already coming in masses. I just think "these are my battle scars, and I am proud of them." I am slightly worried with the amount of weight that I have gained though that it might mean that I'll have a 10 pound baby or something, but we'll see. I am loving having the baby move around inside of me so much. Sometimes though, I do admit, it gets a little excessive, like I am an internal punching bag.

9 comments:

Teri said...

You look amazing!!! Be proud of every stretch mark! I look at mine and never worry, no one should ever see me in a bikini anyway!

Is he moving around a lot? Does Brennan see him poking your belly?

the dutson five said...

Awww, cute! I'll say it again - I LOVE that belly!

So glad that you're loving it and feeling good! Just wait till that baby gets here - it gets even better! Babies are the bestest things in the world! You're going to be such a great mom.

Lacey said...

You are so cute. I loved feeling them move inside. I can't beleive you are already 6 mo, it's gone by fast well maybe more for me than you. Anyays you look great.

Heidi Sue said...

You look so dang cute, and to me you doon't look big.

Siri said...

Dang. I am sooo jealous! What I wouldn't give to trade you places right now. (Skip the first five months I mean. =) Love you! You're beautiful!

Apryle Moss said...

No matter what anyone else thinks you are a very cute preggo woman. I am glad you are feeling good and loving it. By 9 months you will be so ready to not be pregnant, but enjoy it while you can.

Kim said...

I'm glad you are loving it, you'll love having the baby and not being pregnant even more! I just love cute pregnant girls, and you are so so cute :).

Megan Hauze said...

LOVE IT! I can't believe you are 6 months, that is so exciting! I am so excited for our kids to be around the same age. It will be so fun. Hang in there.

McRae Family said...

You look so cute....I am so excited for you....Can't wait to see the cute little one...love you, Engor

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH