Sunday, August 17, 2008

Boating @ East Canyon Reservoir

This weekend we had a fun day at East Canyon with Dad, Lila, Halee, Bre and her friends. Of course I couldn't participate in any water sports, but I got to go on a few boat rides and it was exhilarating! The girls got to go on lots of fun tube rides. Mostly, Brennan I just chilled at the picnic table eating and reading all day.
Brennan volunteered to put together the grill so we could have hot dogs and chicken for lunch. He didn't know that it had 2200 nuts and bolts required for assembly. Thanks for being such a good handy man honey!I had Halee snapping shots of me looking 9 months pregnant! I especially like this one...wow!

7 comments:

Sarah B said...

Your growing belly is super cute! I was sad I wasn't able to join you and Jen to visit Kim. Hope to see you soon!

Emilee said...

I love the baby bump! Very cute! I am glad that you are having a good summer.

Siri said...

Tonee! Your tummy is so dang cute!! You definitely have grown since I last saw you. Thanks for checking out my blog. It will be fun to check in with each other from time to time. Love you!!

the dutson five said...

Looks like so much fun! Love that tummy of yours! Why no pictures of you in a bikini??

Siri said...

Thanks for checking in with me again, Tonee. You are so good to humor me! And yea for Brennan! Good job on the grill bro!! =)

Heidi Sue said...

I would like to know where Your Bikini is?(hehehe)Your looking cute.

Brian said...

Remember Brian Tanner? You know, from school? That's me.

Found your blog and it's great to see what you guys are up to. Congrats on the baby and stuff.

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH