
My friend Sara, posted this idea on her blog. I think it was a cute idea...feel free to leave a memory if you have any. If you have any memories of Brennan he would love those too I am sure! I think he sometimes feels left out of "our" blog, because it's all about me! Sorry honey!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
8 comments:
Thanks for leaving a memory! We were just visiting that time I was pregnant with Jake. When you saw him next, that was when we moved down here. Anyways, sorry, that was my OCD kicking in!
As for a memory of you and Brennan, I think of all the times we have gotten to spend together. Like that time we were at your place and Jake and Brennan were playing with Roxy and Jake and Roxy got a little too friendly! I know you guys are going to be probably the ones we'll miss the most once we move. Silly, even though we hardly get together, I know that Steve will miss Brennan. You guys have been such good friends! Love you all a bunch!!!
My favorite memory of us is when we were still in the Young Women's Presidency together and stayed up into the wee hours sewing baby blankets at Sarah's house. I loved that night and had so much fun!!
I thought that I would give you an old memory from a long time ago. It was a birthday party for you up at your house and we kept hearing noises so we were hiding it was a sleep over and we were all scared. It was fun. Well I hope that that is a good enough memory. I hope to here from you soon. Talk to you later
Tonee, thank you for your sweet comments. I have to say that I remember the first time I ever met you. I can't believe how well we hit it off. I remember I was at your house until the wee hours of the morning talking about life, love, and waiting for our boys. You are such a great person and I am so glad that I was able to meet you.
I would have to agree with Jen, the four of us making a baby blanket with little or no sewing experience was so hilarious and fun. I miss being in Young Womens with you guys.
I have some very interesting memories of Brennan. They are all from the mission: Tie Burning, after a zone conference; Camera Stealing, with Steve; and "Decorating" apartments.
Those were good times!
BYU Men's Volleyball game! What a blast that was. And the ice cream finished the evening off really well.
Post a Comment