Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Week 9 - It Moves!

I had another doctor's appointment today. The Dr. said that he's seeing me a little more regularly in the first trimester, considering all that I have gone through. I feel good about that, but it makes me so nervous to go to the Doctor, I just don't want any bad news! Well GOOD NEWS!! The Doc said everything looks great! The baby looked MUCH BIGGER than the ultrasound picture I had from week 7. Mostly I could just make out the head (which looks like half of the body). The most amazing thing was when he was zoomed in on the baby...it was moving!!!! I am sorry, this is all so new for me, but even just saying that now is making me emotional. It moves! Brennan said it must be a little Tonee, because I am always on the move, liking to exercise, etc., whereas Brennan just likes to kick back and relax. Anyway, it's been the most amazing and emotional thing to see that little thing moving in there! Here's the ultrasound pic!

11 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Tonee
I am so happy for you. I loved having ultrasounds it is always so much fun to see the baby. I hope that things continue to go well for you. We love you. Take care

Teri said...

Yeah for Baby Bean Smoot! I am so excited for you. Congratulations Mommy!!

Unknown said...

When we first got to see Jake, he was bouncing up and down, really, I mean bouncing. Not much has changed since then! I love seeing them move in the ultrasound. Not so fun when you're trying to see if it's a boy or a girl. Oh and Steve says, "Hurray!"

Sarah B said...

Can you believe you're more than 1/5 through this pregnancy! I'm so glad to hear that all is well. Keep us posted...!

Anonymous said...

Tonee - that's so awesome that you already got to see the baby move. Just wait until you first feel it move...it's crazy!

the dutson five said...

Oh, he's adorable!! :) Hey, I just called it a he... Hmmm.. I've been thinking about you a lot and I'm so glad everything is going well. Love the updates!! Love you too!

Emilee said...

Oh the memories, It is truly the most amazing experience. I don't think it is something you ever get used to. I cried the first time I saw my little peanut. It is all so incredible. Live in every moment it all goes so quickly.

Farnsworth Fam said...

I am so excited for you guys! I love the feelings of pregnancy!!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Yeah! What a good doctor to watch you so closely. I am glad the babe is moving!!!

Apryle Moss said...

Congratulations I was so happy and excited that you are going to have a baby. I love you and will continue to pray for you that all will go well. Do you have an email. My email is mhouskeeper@dsdmail.net please email your email address.
Love Aunt Marge

Shana said...

Tonee this is so amazing! I love the updates- keep 'em coming!

“Dreams... I wonder if the result is imperative or if it is the process that adds value to ones life? Or both...” –CH