



This is Roxi-our little baby. Well, she is 4 1/2 years old, but we still call her "puppy." She's an Australian Shepherd mix. I like her hair long and silky, but it does shed everywhere, so we get her shaved barren every now and then.
She's the best little dog you have ever seen! One of her best attributes is obedience. She listens so well to Mama and Papa (mostly Mama :). (Okay folks, just be warned, Brenann and I already call eachother Mama and Papa). She loves her Papa so much. Her favorite things to do are play ball and lay on the couch with Papa for hours playing video games. She also loves to look out the window for "puppies" and loves to bark her little wimpy bark at anything that moves once she looks out the window. Her favorite thing to do with Mama is to go on walks outside- but Papa hates when Mama takes her too far (like 6 miles) because then her pads get worn off (this actually happened once, and they were bloody everywhere...I guess that's what I get for dragging her 6 miles with me rollerblading on the asphalt-oops!). She's a special dog you see, we have to feed her a diet of Kangaro and Oatmeal (no joke people!); she is allergic to almost everything on the planet, including chicken and beef. I think the funniest thing about Roxi is when we try to give her new people food (because we NEVER do), such as lettuce, she carefully takes little bites, and it takes her about 5 minutes to chew and swallow....it's so hilarious!!! She is also very funny when she plays, sometimes she will get so excited and jump so high to catch a ball, that she somehow flips around in the air and lands on her back. HA HA HA. (She doesn't get hurt, don't worry :) She's so much fun. If I had to have a dog (yes, it was Brennan's idea 4 years ago), I am so glad we choose her!!!
7 comments:
Remember that time when Roxy licked Jake in the mouth! That was so funny! Our kids just have a blast with her when we come over!!
Those are some great stories! Dogs have so much personality. Thats impressive you can outlast the dog when you go rollerblading.
She is a cute dog. you can tell that she is loved. We love our two puppies also. They just make you happy.
Tonee,
Roxi is so cute. We have an australian shephard / collie mix named Harley. I know exactly what you mean about when they get so excited they flip in the air! Too funny! Hope you and Brennan are doing well. Love you, Graham and Karen
HEY!!!! I'm so glad to see wthat you have a page! It looks fabulous and I'm really looking forward to being able to stay in touch on here. Since we live so far away from each other, it's kind of hard otherwise ya know? ;)We have a dog named Roxy too but we spell it with a "y". So, I hate to be a party pooper but with our whole adoption thing, our case worker has asked us to lay low and stay pretty private so I'm trying to avoid making my page private by begging people to not put our last name on their page. I hope you don't mind. :( Have a super day!
Tonee....
Hey there, so I was looking at Kayelynn's blog and was making a comment and found you. I love your blog and your dog is so very cute...I miss seeing you and having in our ward...You go girl with the camp pretty soon you will be the Stake YW President and can give the camp calling to someone else...Love you and we would love to have you join in on our blog...our blog address is mcraezies.blogspot.com talk to you later, Engor
Tonee I am so glad that you found us! (Although now I wonder who you found me on??)
Life has been well to us. I only have three kids, and that is enough for now. Jordan is now 6 and still the only princess. Carston is 3 and very much a boy and pesky little brother. And Jesse is 22 months old and likes being the baby.
Jeremy and I are doing great. tonight I was with Engor and we were talking about the good old days of teaching YW and bawling through the lesson. We were wondering how you ever dealt with the both of us.!
We miss you guys!! We are so close, but oh so far apart. Why is that?
Post a Comment